DESIGN + SHOPPING ASSISTANCE SERVICE (Up to 50 hours)
2 Rooms (areas) - Design fee between: £2,600-£3,500 (depending on your requirements and room sizes)
This would suit a total project budget between £15,000-£25,000.
If you have two or more rooms that need attention and love, whether that be an outdated bathroom or kitchen, master bedroom that needs styling and new wardrobes, or maybe your kids have moved out and you are thinking to transform the spare into a practical office that can give you the extra storage and a great working space, and you’re not sure where to start, then this is the perfect package for you. No fuss or commitment to a large renovation, this design package will allow you easily engage with one of our designers (especially if this is your first time hiring an interior designer) who will help you to transform your tired rooms into beautiful and practical spaces.
This package covers 2 rooms/areas (additional rooms can be added later) and can include designs such as: bathrooms, kitchens, hallways, living rooms, office designs, loft bedrooms, wardrobes and furniture, a gym, cinema and many more.
This package includes:
- Initial consultation on site to discuss the project in detail.
- Design questionnaire to assess your preferences and help you to chose the design style.
- Property condition and style assessment (internal & external).
- Site survey visit to take all essential measurements.
- Helping to create a project budget that includes detailed costs breakdown.
- Design mood boards showing the interior design look and feel for each room.
- Itemised list of furniture, lights and decor/art required for the interior and for research.
- Planning: floor plan with furniture and joinery to describe the overall layout of the scheme. The floor plan will layout the measurements of each room, relative size of the new furniture, with allowance for good foot-traffic.
- Planning: light layout for ambient and accent lights with selection of light fittings.
- Preliminary proposals with selection of required FF&E , fixture and equipment), presented in digital design program.
- Colour scheme and specification for wall paints, feature walls, any designed wall paneling or wall covering.
- Sample ordering.
- Elevations and 2D sketches of the final design concept.
- Agreed number on on-site design consultation(s) in person.
- Post consultation on styling soft furnishing and light decor.
- Detailed documents of any designs ready to hand over to decorators/fitters.
- Photography and video records throughout the design process.
We will create an itemised shopping list with links/emails/addresses to suppliers showrooms or websites for you to make the purchases yourself. However, we also offer a procurement service if you wish us to take care of all the hassle that can come with shopping and deliveries.
Apartment Design Package
DESIGN + FULL SHOPPING SERVICE (Up to 90 hours)
Up to 5 Rooms (areas) - Design fee between:£4,800-£5,900 (depending on your requirements and apartment size)
This would suit a total project budget between £15,000-£50,000.
If you are looking to re-style your existing or a newly purchased apartment (a blank canvas with bare white walls, missing wardrobes or furniture), or want to create an attractive property for higher rental returns, and you don't know how to style it, what colours to chose, and where and what furniture and accessories to buy, then this package is designed for you! We will help you to quickly arrange the needed storage and chose the right furniture to bring character and style to your home and allow you to focus on your busy work/life while we are shopping for you and transforming the space into an apartment to be proud of!
This package is suitable for a full apartment transformation (up to 5 rooms/areas) that does not require heavy building works such as removing walls, and includes bespoke elements of the interior such as: open plan living room planning, office design, guest bedroom styling, wardrobe or storage design, balcony dressing and planting micro eco -gardens, fire place design, restyling the apartment for the rental market etc.
Including all elements of the Room-by-room package plus:
- 3D imagery
- Fully co-ordinated service with minimal input or effort required from you.
- Time schedule of payments, ordering and deliveries.
- Procurement service on your behalf, with service arranging deliveries our storage our your home directly.
- Weekly update on deliveries of outstanding items.
- Inspection of goods, returns if any defected, monitoring supplier's deliveries progress.
- Wardrobe or any other custom designed furniture, including: specification of materials, technical drawings, measurements of the space.
- Obtaining costs of bespoke window dressing, curtains blinds bespoke shutters, bespoke cushions, rugs, headboards.
- Appointing the electrician and decorator for lighting changes (if any required).
- Inspection of fitting any customised items throughout design process and at the end of the project.
- 1-3 styling days of the property including instalment of soft furnishing and light decor.
Full House Design Package
DESIGN + SHOPPING SERVICE + IMPLEMENTATION (Up to 6 Months)
Full home renovation - Design fee between: £24,000-£36,000 (depending on your requirements and complexity of the project)
This would suit a total project budget between £100,000-£750,000 (including architect and build costs)
Whether you are downsizing, building new home, or planning to undertake a major renovation, a large project can feel overwhelming. You may have many ideas, but are not quite sure how to translate that into a design concept that weaves through your entire home seamlessly. Architectural drawings set out the overall dimensions, but these don’t give the answers how to maximise the internal space and how to plan your lighting on storage in best possible way.
We understand that the whole design and build process can be a very challenging, and it requires wide ranging knowledge and expertise, therefore we’ve created this package with this in mind. It includes 3D space visualisations so you can see the final concept before work even begins, allowing you to directly translate your vision to the builder/contractor. It also covers the practical elements that need to be thoroughly thought through, such as the technical specifications of bespoke elements, lighting design and electrical plans, material quantity calculations etc. which has a major impact on the future enjoyment of your beautiful new home.
By choosing this package you will have full confidence in all your design decisions as you will always have our expertise in your corner! This service can include: loft conversions, kitchen extensions, full home refurbishment, downsizing, driveway and garden planning, swimming pool and wine cellar design etc.
All of the elements of the Room-by-room and Apartment packages plus:
- Obtaining quotes from architect or working closely with your architects on any internal changes.
- Working closely with your contractor and/or project manager.
- Products quantity calculations and measurements.
- Producing technical drawings/specification for contractors or supplier(s) such as flooring design, tiling, radiators, doors and bespoke ironmongery, fire places.
- Working closely with landscape garden designer on indoor/outdoor flow or gardens.
- Lightning design.
- Photo-realistic visuals (available for additional charge).
- Monitoring the process of implementing interior design elements into the architecture structures.
- Regular site meetings though the design and decoration process to inspect the installation of newly procured FF&E item in pre-agreed stages, advising on correction if necessary.
- At the completion of the project, a final inspection.
- A set of relevant documents, manuals, warranties and essential certificates from suppliers.